Saturday, March 08, 2008

Slow progress

So after a pretty productive week last week, knitting has almost slowed to a halt.

I'm still plugging away on the Debbie Bliss slimline cardigan. The plan is to try and finish this one whilst it's still cold enough to snuggle up in. And I'm also trying to finish the Koigu (oops I was having a brain freeze, thanks Wanda :) NORO socks, which are getting pretty close now:

Oooh and this lovely project bag was kindly gifted to me by Kelly. I love the little sheep on it!

And talking of new goodies, Bea tipped me off to check out NH Knitting Mama's yarn on Etsy. Oh yes, this could be dangerous. I went on the other day and purhased the following yarn that not only looks fab, but is also an Alapca blend. Yum.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiice! :) Very pretty yarn! :)

Corwink said...

The socks are looking great! I can't wait to wear them when I use my purse of the same color. LOL! Do you like how I just stole them right out from under you?

WandaWoman said...

Koigu or Noro socks? ;-) Those socks look great. You're almost there.

Bea said...

Told you she had good stuff! I love those Noro socks!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh...very nice!

Anonymous said...

The socks are looking great. You've done a good job of matching the stripes there too. I'd read that this can be very difficult with this yarn. Is it nice and soft?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your socks are looking great! Love the little sheep bag :)

Very pretty yarn you got from Amanda. Can't wait to see what you knit with it!