Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thuja

The Thuja socks for Joe are finished:


  • Pattern: Thuja on Knitty.com
  • Needles: Size 6 (yes, they knit up much faster on these big ole needles)
  • Yarn: Cashmere Merino from The Knittery

I love the pattern, and the yarn is nice. But to be honest this FO isn't much to write home about -- I think the yarn just simply isn't chunky enough for size 6 needles. I should have either gone with something a little more substantial, or gone down a couple of needle sizes and increased the number of repeats.

But Joe is happy and so that works for me. :)

Next!

6 comments:

Corwink said...

Girl.....you are a sock making machine!! I love it!

WandaWoman said...

that's such a pretty colorway. That yarn is yummy stuff and your dh loves them, all that counts in the end!

Bea said...

I can't tell that you should have done any differently from the picture. They look great!

Anonymous said...

The socks look great! Fabric looks plenty dense enough from here too. Anyway if Joe loves them then all's well yes?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

They look great! And if Joe loves them, that's all that really matters :)

Anonymous said...

Your thujas are awesome!