Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm in love with Odessa

Got to love the self portrait shot, right? ;)

I finished yesterday evening and it's not been off my head since. Which is perfect timing since it snowed all last night; we don't have a tonne of the white stuff but it is cooooold!

I love the calmer yarn for this project -- it has a lot of elasticity. Even better, I dug it out of my stash! That and the beads were just laying around the house waiting for some much deserved attention.

And speaking about just laying around the house... check out how the B&B team spent the day:

9 comments:

Bea said...

Love the hat. The bead color was a good choice with the black. Its also good to see that your doggies live up to their B&B blogname. We'll call them Bed and Breakfast, because I bet thats about all they did!

Anonymous said...

Stunning hat!! You went all out for your 1st hat! I am glad you have one to wear on snowy days! The dogs look so comfy! :)

Anonymous said...

Odessa looks fantastic!

KimT said...

gosh you are fast! Your Odessa looks better than the one on the MagKnits website!

Corwink said...

Yay!! I am going to have to dig my stuff out and make one.

Love It!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your hat looks awesome! It does look better than the one on the Magknits site :) The beads look great!

Your dogs look so comfortable...that's about how the cats look today, too :D

5elementknitr said...

fantastic hat!

Terri Lynn said...

Now, I have to get one started! It looks great on you!