Saturday, November 03, 2007

Knitting Frenzy

Whoo, I've been knitting my little fingers off! And the result? I have one of the sleeves of the Tangled Yoke completed:


Turns out that my gauge differs slightly from the pattern and so I've been making a couple of modifications along the way. I'm also thinking about making the body just a touch longer. After reading some of the entries on Ravelry I think a couple of folks have also made various modifications to the original pattern. So I'm taking some comfort (false confidence?) in that.

Now onto the second sleeve. I just want to get that done so that I can get to the interesting bit -- the cabling around the yoke. But first I think a change of pace is needed. I'll be taking a break to see if I can get Clue 1 of the Halloween Mystery Shawl completed. Better late than never, right? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ~ from another Highlands Ranch knitter! :) I found you through Kelly*Girl*Knits! The 3 of us will have to get together soon! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful color for Tangled Yoke! Great goal for NaKniSweMo!