Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time for something new

I've been focusing on the Tangled Yoke these last couple of weeks and it seems to be going well -- I'm making pretty good progress on the body of it.

Right now it's nothing but rows, and rows, and rows of stocking stitch and so I decided to break the monotony by starting something new -- the Shetland Triangle:

I've jumped on the bandwagon with this pattern and subbed the lace yarn with something a little more substantial -- an Alapca Silk mix that's just lovely to work with. I haven't worked on many lace projects but I am enjoying lace knitting. There's something about devoting all your attention to the knitting, and shutting out the rest of the world, that is just so relaxing to me.

1 comment:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the color of your Tangled Yoke!

The Shetland Triangle will be so pretty :)