Thursday, August 02, 2007

I love this time of year

The mailman brings lots of knitting goodies -- first there was Vogue knitting, then the latest Rowan mag, and today Interweave knits.

My favourite, by far, is Interweave knits -- it's packed full of projects that I'd love to make. At the very top of the list is Eunny Jang's Tangled Yoke Cardigan -- it is stunning! And if my wish list isn't long enough, Joe has chimed in that he'd love Jared Flood's Cobblestone Pullover. And who can blame him... it is a lovely design. (Yes my hubby actually has to sit through a review of each and every knitting magazine I receive hehe).

***Ooh... just had a rummage through my stash and think I have the perfect yarn for the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. It's a Rowan DK Tweed in a lovely mauve colour. I'll be knitting up a swatch this weekend to see if I can get the correct gauge***

No other knitting news this week. I'm hoping to make good progress on the Icarus shawl this weekend. And to post some pics of Jessica's felted purse -- it looks fantastic!

No comments: