Saturday, July 28, 2007

More projects

I haven't had the heart to frog Joy just yet. Instead I've decided to start something new:

1. Debbie Bliss Ribbon Wrap Top
There are so many nice patterns in the Debbie Bliss Silk Collection I was undecided over which should be 'the one'. When I was back in the UK I consulted my fashionista sis who recommended the ribbon wrap top. (She's also working on one of these and it's looking beautiful. That was it, the decision was made.)

2. Icarus Shawl
A friend will be celebrating a milestone birthday in the next couple of months. I thought this might make a nice gift for her. I hope it turns out ok -- I only have limited experience with lace. We'll see...


Other knitting news? It's the Colorado Rockies Stitch 'n' Pitch tonight. It was a lot of fun last year, and so I'm really looking forward to it. (Jac: This year I will try to avoid the official photographer when I'm guzzling down on a hotdog! Yep, not very cool!)

No comments: